- Why is there a warning sign on my text messages?
- What does the triangle mean on my Samsung Galaxy?
- How far do you put emergency flares or triangles?
- Is it a legal requirement to have a warning triangle?
- What are reflective warning triangles used for?
- What does a triangle with exclamation mark mean?
- At what distance should you place a warning triangle?
- What does a triangle mean next to a text message?
- How do I use an early warning device?
- How many red reflective triangles should you carry?
- Can you leave your car if it breaks down?
- When should you use a warning triangle?
- What does it mean when there is a triangle next to a text message?
Why is there a warning sign on my text messages?
The exclamation mark indicates that a message in that thread failed.
The only way to remove the exclamation mark is deleting the message thread.
Finding the specific message that failed and sending it again may also remove the notification..
What does the triangle mean on my Samsung Galaxy?
data saving modeMeaning of the triangle icon incl. arrows in the notification bar. If you see this symbol, it means that the data saving mode is activated. … Here you will find “Save data” – Select the entry and deactivate the option with the Master control.
How far do you put emergency flares or triangles?
As long as it is safe to do so, put flares or reflective triangles behind your vehicle as follows: one near your vehicle, usually about 10 feet behind it, and the other one farther away.
Is it a legal requirement to have a warning triangle?
All motor cars first registered from the 1st of July 2006 must carry at least one emergency reflective warning triangle by law. If your car has broken down on a motorway how should you place your warning triangle?
What are reflective warning triangles used for?
A warning triangle is an equilateral (equal-sided) triangle of around 600mm in size made of red reflective material. It can be put on the side of the road by anyone to warn other drivers of a breakdown or crash ahead.
What does a triangle with exclamation mark mean?
recovery modeYour phone may display an exclamation mark in a triangle on a black screen. This screen is called recovery mode, and is usually accessed from the bootloader menu on an Android device. The most common cause of issues with recovery mode is when the device has been rooted; or having installed a custom ROM.
At what distance should you place a warning triangle?
As a rule of thumb, you should put the first warning triangle 10 feet directly behind your car on the side closest to the road. Then place the second warning triangle 100 feet behind your vehicle, lining it up directly in the middle of your car’s position.
What does a triangle mean next to a text message?
Usually means that text wasn’t sent for some reason, tapping on it should result in a popup telling you text not sent, retry?….
How do I use an early warning device?
1) Find a safe spot to pull over.Make sure you’re not blocking the traffic behind you. When you do pull over, turn on your hazard lights.2) Set up the red triangle.The LTO recommends putting it at least 4m away from your vehicle. In this photo, we placed it at 6m. … 3) Set up the yellow triangle.
How many red reflective triangles should you carry?
What three kinds of emergency equipment must you have? Spare electrical fuses, three red reflective triangles, properly charged and rated fire extinguisher.
Can you leave your car if it breaks down?
If you break down anywhere: Move your vehicle off the road or pull onto the hard shoulder. Put your hazard lights on (and your sidelights if it’s dark or foggy) … If you can’t get onto the hard shoulder, stay in your car with your seatbelt fastened until it is safe to leave the car, and call the emergency services.
When should you use a warning triangle?
If you breakdown on a carriageway you should put a warning triangle on the road at least 45 metres (147 feet) behind your broken-down vehicle on the same side of the road, or use other permitted warning devices if you have them. Always take great care when placing or retrieving them, but never use them on motorways.
What does it mean when there is a triangle next to a text message?
I can still send and receive texts from this person but the exclamation point/triangle are always showing on the right side just above the time stamp of the last text. As documented, it signifies an SMS that the phone was unable to send. Unable to send.